Nicalis, Inc., developer and publisher of independently awesome video games, is VVVVVVery excited to announce today’s release of the acclaimed 2D action-platformer VVVVVV on the PlayStation 4 and PS Vita.
Released in late 2010 for PC by Terry Cavanagh, VVVVVV is a 2D action-platformer deeply rooted in the days of 8-bit gaming with incredibly challenging gameplay and secrets. In VVVVVV, you play as Captain Viridian, who must not only save a dimension on the brink of collapse, but also find his ship’s crew–all of whose names begin with the letter V.
* Elegant, minimalistic level design.
* Challenging, fast and fun gameplay.
* Frequent checkpoints mean you never have to replay challenges you’ve already beaten.
* Over half an hour of chiptune music by composer Magnus Pålsson.
* Special game modes, including time trials and a no death mode.
* Region availability:
+ US, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica,
Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru,
+ Australia, New Zealand, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Rep, France, Germany, Greece,
Hungary, India, Ireland, Israel, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, UK, Cyprus, Iceland,
Malta, Romania, Slovakia
VVVVVV costs $7.99 USD / €7.99 and is out now!