Great news for racing fans as TTR: World Tour is set to bring some high octane miniaturised combat racing to PS4 soon. Playrise Digital announce that they are applying the final polish to the PS4 version and judging by the screens and new trailer below, TTR: World Tour is looking pretty hot.
TTR: World Tour is from Nick Burcombe, the co-creator of Sony Playstation’s all-time classic, ‘wipEout’ and more recently, the hugely successful, 9.5 million time downloaded indie mobile hit of the same name, ‘Table Top Racing’. You’ll be able to get behind the wheels of 12 ultra-cool, fully customisable miniaturised cars as they take on 24 race tracks in Championship mode with a series of Special Events to beat, or get online and challenge up to 8 mates.
Table Top Racing: World Tour even goes all YO! Sushi on us with some exclusive “YO! Sushi” endorsed race tracks too.
TTR: World Tour features:
▪ 8 PvP multiplayer combat racing – it’s both addictive and vindictive
▪ 6 Unique gameplay modes spread throughout the Championships
▪ 86 Varied and challenging events
▪ 20 Dynamic circuits based around 5 themed locations
▪ Exclusive “YO! Sushi” endorsed race track
▪ 12 Ultra-cool micro racers inspired by some of the world’s most iconic cars
▪ 8 Cunning Power-Up weapons with both attack and defence capabilities
▪ 6 Super-powerful “Wheel Weapons” to give you the upper hand
▪ 20+ Track exclusive Breakbeat soundtrack by Wes Smith (Juice Recordings, San Diego)
Check out the new trailer below.
Get set for some big thrills soon.
More new as we get it!