Ravenscourt and Parabole announce their survival-adventure horror title KONA VR is now available now on PlayStation VR.
In time to celebrate the game’s 1st birthday KONA VR lets players experience the truly original, tense and thrilling adventure from an entirely new perspective. KONA VR is available as part of a bundle for new players or as DLC for players of the base game.
Northern Canada, 1970. A strange blizzard ravages Atamipek Lake. Step into the shoes of private detective Carl Fauberet to explore the eerie village, investigate surreal events, and battle the elements to survive.
KONA is a game submerged in mystery and intrigue, one with a spine tingling narrative and unflinching drama that unfolds building the tension throughout.
· Step into a surreal interactive tale of mystery and investigate the perplexing quietness in the entire town
· Explore a vast, frigid Northern environment and battle the elements to survive
· Rotate and inspect objects using PlayStation Move motion controllers
· Navigate the Atamipek region in comfort or normal mode
· Drive on atmospheric wintry roads reminiscent of 1970s rural communities
· Cross Save support between VR and Non VR mode
· Enjoy the atmospheric soundtrack featuring music by Quebec folk band Curé Label
· Experience the tale through the omniscient, third-person storyteller
· Go back in time with a vintage look and feel reminiscent of 1970s rural communities