Indie publisher Digerati confirms the release dates for Spectrum, the colourful minimalist platformer from Venezuelan developer 3D Avenue. Spectrum will launch on 20 August for Nintendo Switch, 21/22 August for PS4 (NA/EU respectively), and 24 August for Xbox One.
Spectrum will be available to pre-order from the Nintendo eShop starting 10 August. For PS4, PS Plus subscribers will be entitled to a 20% launch discount, which will run until 5 September. The Nintendo Switch version features an exclusive local 2-player Race Mode.
Spectrum is a unique platform game set in a stunning abstract world. Jump, dive and find your flow to skilfully navigate through 80 ingenious levels of shifting shapes and vibrant colours. Stylish visuals combine with an atmospheric soundtrack to create an immersive experience of pure, zen-focus platforming.
* A mysterious world brought to life with a colourful, minimalist aesthetic
* Master movement and gravity to dodge obstacles and reach the exit portal
* Ambient soundtrack to sharpen the senses and stimulate the mind
* 80 beautifully designed levels spanning 8 different environments
* 3 bonus objectives on every level to complete for total perfection
* Perfect your runs to become a legend of the leaderboards
* Race Mode: Compete against a friend in the Nintendo Switch exclusive local
2-player mode. Supports split Joy-Con play
We’re looking forward to the release of this stylish, abstract platformer. Could be another indie gem coming our way.