Rev up your rocket-powered hydro jet and put your racing skills to the test as Riptide GP2 splashes into PS4 June 23rd.
Get set for some dynamic racing on fully interactive water surfaces, tons of upgrades, customizable riders and skills, rock solid 60fps at 1080p, and 4 player local multiplayer.
• Deep Career Mode – Compete in over 60 challenging Race, Hot Lap, Elimination, and Freestyle events. Earn XP and cash to upgrade your hydro jet, unlock new stunts, and increase your rider’s performance.
• 4 Player Split Screen Action – Trade a face full of wake with up to 4 friends on a single screen.
• Play Split Screen Online with SharePlay – Race online against other PlayStation Plus members by playing Split Screen with Share Play, only on PlayStation.
• Challenge Your Friends – Share your best races online, compete against ghosts of your PSN Friends and battle for Leaderboard supremacy in VR Challenge mode.
• Thrilling Stunt System – Level up your character to unlock and master 25 outrageous stunts. Wow the crowd, charge your boost and make your competition eat wake.
• 60 fps, 1080p – Rocksolid 60fps in crystal clear 1080p. Even split screen performance is buttersmooth!
• Upgradable Watercraft – Get an edge on the competition and upgrade the performance of your hydro jet including: acceleration, speed, handling, and boost jets.
• Customization – Stand out from sea of look-alike competitors and customize the look of your hydro jet and your rider.
• Trophies – Earn 23 different Trophies, plus a Platinum Trophy.
Check out the trailer below.
We really loved Vector Unit’s last release, Beach Buggy Racing, a game that was right up our sand dune! If you missed our review then head here.
Riptide GP2 splashes into PS4 June 23rd!