Regalia: Of Men and Monarchs – Royal Edition is out on PS4. The game will also launch on Nintendo Switch, on April 12th, and Xbox One on April 13th.
Regalia, it’s a modern, full-blown JRPG with a proper mix of good ol’ adventuring, dynamic storytelling and turn-based combat. It’s a game about the restoration of your kingdom, bonding with vibrant characters, embarking on the quirkiest quests possible, and bringing back your best JRPG moments in a modern, accessible style where you can actually decide which battles you wanna fight.
Check out the launch trailer and screens below.
The Royal Edition is an enhanced version of the game that also contains a DLC: The Unending
Grimoire*, including an endless mode and brand-new characters.
The Grimoire allows players to challenge themselves in randomly generated battles in return for additional visual customization options for the party members. It is divided into chapters, and within the Grimoire all sorts of unexpected combinations can happen.
Fighting within the Grimoire takes no in-game time (they do not advance the calendar) and can be played anytime you want, right from the point when you build the Mystic’s Tower for Bassanius.
– Traverse through lands of robust turn-based battles, diverse quests
and distinct bosses.
– Bond with dozens of colorful characters who will help you along your
– Tone down the difficulty level or skip battles if you’re not in a mood
for a fight.
– Experience a fair amount of epicness and tons of humor; Samurai
– Bring back your best jRPG memories with hours of engaging gameplay.
– Face the newly-added endless mode and prove your tactical skills.
Regalia: Of Men and Monarchs – Royal Edition for PS4, is available in two versions: regular and OST Combo bundle that also includes the game soundtrack by Game Audio Factory (Endless Legend, Furi) and a dynamic theme.
Regalia: Of Men and Monarchs – Royal Edition is out today on PS4 costing £19,99, plus there’s a 20% discount for PS Plus members too.