Get ready for a pixelated nostalgic adventure and prepare yourself for a thrilling RPG/Roguelike experience like you have never seen before because Headup Games and The Bitfather are bringing their smash PC hit Pixel Heroes: Byte & Magic to PS4 on June 15th.
In Pixel Heroes: Byte & Magic you explore a randomized world full of hilarious events, deadly dungeons and the weirdest NPCs you will ever meet in a game! Choose three heroes for your party and take them on a journey that will be completely different each time you start a new game. Bath in a pool of procedurally generated loot and defeat the evil forces (known as the Sons of Dawn) that threaten the township of Pixton!
– Thirty unique hero classes to unlock, each with individual skills and attributes.
– More procedurally generated axes, spears, maces, swords, shields, bows, crossbows, spells and prayers than a llama has hair on its body.
– Thirteen mystic and beautifully cruel dungeons to explore. Epic bossfights waiting!
– Three campaigns to unlock, each with its own final dungeon and boss.
– Permadeath! You know you want it.
– A detailed graveyard where you can mourn your dead heroes, compare their statistics and see which of their choices led to their tragic death.
– Completely crazy NPCs, each one of them with a significant storyline that you can follow to unlock cool stuff!
– Tons of random events that you will encounter on your way, expecting you to make important choices. Will you yell at the cat like a crazy idiot?
– Fifty-six trophies including a platinum. Try to get them all and become the most badass Pixel Hero in the world!
– Even more Permadeath!
Check out the trailer and screenshots below.
You can tackle the Sons of Dawn when Pixel Heroes: Byte & Magic lands on PS4 on June 15th.