If you’re looking for some new bike action then listen up. Moto Rush GT looks set to drop on Nintendo Switch very soon, and it will include support for Nintendo Labo’s Toy-Con Motorbike too.
Here’s what to expect:
– Over 100 levels!
– 12 bikes that can be customized, changed and recolored!
– Endless racing experience!
– Optional Nintendo Toy-Con support – play with your LABO!
– 60fps and fast-paced gameplay!
– Race against time, ghost opponents or try various challenges!
– Tilt support – play by rotating your console!
– 4 different modes balanced for both adults and kids!
– Weather and day-night cycle effects: night, rain and storms!
– Inspired by arcade culture games and six-generation era racers!
You can pre-order the game now with a special 30% discount – 10,49 € in EU and 10,49$ in US. Moto Rush GT comes to Nintendo Switch April 19th