Nintendo Switch gets a taste of survival horror as Infernium hits the console in the UK tomorrow. With multiple endings, Infernium is a game filled with brutal challenges. While playing the game you won’t be able to kill or damage most of the enemies. While being chased you will need to think and reconsider your strategy and open hidden shortcuts while the world will unfold around you in a non-linear way making each play-through different.
Infernium certainly looks beautiful, check it out below.
• Accesibility Matters. When making Infernium accesibility features have been taken into consideration for physically disabled, deaf and colorblind gamers.
• A brutal prison without bars, where the world is the real cell, full of enemies and traps that will make your path challenging.
• Agony-inducing environments and challenges.
• 17 interconnected non-linear levels.
• 6 Easy to use, hard to master player skills to find and improve.
• Different enemy kinds. Each one will require a different strategy/skill to overcome.
• Persistent world. Every little change you make in Infernium will remain like that forever.
• Robust, deep, Photomode included.
• New Game + Mode.
An agonizing anxiety-inducing experience that will shake you to the core? We hope so! Infernium was released last week in North America on the Nintendo eShop and gets a UK release on April 12th .