Independent developer Aurélien Regard release a new trailer in time for today’s release of Away: Journey to the Unexpected. Away: Journey to the Unexpected is a colourful first person adventure game that combines action, negotiation and rogue-lite elements.
· Colourful and unique visuals created by renowned artist and developer Aurélien Regard (The Next Penelope)
· A refreshing, light-hearted story packed full of adventure and humour
· A first person adventure with fast-paced combat and rogue-lite elements
· A vast cast of quirky characters to meet, convince and recruit to fight for you
· Underpinned by an anime-inspired soundtrack
A feel-good first person adventure game, idiotic workmen, mystery from outer space, oddball friends and fast combat await… definitely one to keep on your gaming radar for this week.
Expect a Nintendo Switch release on February 7th.