Golden Ruby Games’ Paranormal Platformer; Extreme Exorcism is out now, priced at $12.99 / €12.99. The game also gets a brand new trailer, you can see it below.
Extreme Exorcism is an arena platformer where all of your actions will come back to haunt you… Take on the role of extreme exorcist Mae Barrons, whose unconventional supernatural skills are called upon when everything and everyone else has failed to rid a haunted house of its ghostly presence.
Mae’s approach is a little extreme, but a cross, holy water and a Bible just won’t cut it with these ghosts. She’s armed with swords, guns, grenades, mines, rocket launchers, razor-sharp boomerangs, lightning spells, Kung-Fu moves and much more.
Each time a ghost is eliminated another will appear to mimic your every move – so tread carefully, or prepare to reap what you sow. The longer you survive, the more extreme the game becomes.
Just how extreme is it?
• Story mode covers the ten areas of the haunted mansion culminating in a boss fight
• Comprehensive local multiplayer: non-stop ghost annihilation for up to 4 players
• Story mode playable both co-operatively and solo
• Customizable death match mode – change the weapon set, how ghosts spawn and the abilities they possess
• Online leaderboards allow you to compare your scores with the wider world
• Challenge mode: specific rule setups that encourage extreme play .
For more news check out Golden Ruby Games Website.
More news as we get it!