Indie publisher Digerati announce that its popular deck-building battler Monster Slayers is coming soon to Nintendo Switch – the card-based rogue-like adventure will be available to download from the eShop from 5 April. There will be a 20% launch discount for a limited time.
Developed by Nerdook (Reverse Crawl, Vertical Drop Heroes), Monster Slayers has already enjoyed success on Steam, PS4, and Xbox One, proving itself to be a favorite among card game fans and newcomers alike. It’s also a hit with critics – the PC version boasts a Metacritic score of 86.
About the game
Monster Slayers is a rogue-like deck-building RPG adventure with an innovative
card-based battle system that lets you customize a deck to suit your play style.
Create a hero to join the Monster Slayers Guild and choose your path through the
perilous Northern Valley as you follow your quest to defeat the legendary Harbinger
and become a true Monster Slayer.
* Battle undead goblins, lion outlaws, mighty dragons and other monstrous foes using
a unique card-based combat system
* Strategically shape your deck as you acquire new cards from merchants, treasure
chests, and allies
* Collect fame from each run to unlock new abilities that can be used by future heroes
* Every playthrough is different: levels, enemy encounters and loot are randomly
* 12 different character classes to choose from: Rogue, Ranger, Knight, Barbarian,
Cleric, Wizard, Assassin, Beastmaster, Apothecary, Brute, Monk, and Necromancer
* Recruit companions to join you on your quest and make use of their special abilities
* Equip your hero with stat-boosting loot to improve the chances of victory
* Beat the game to unlock the ultimate challenge: Legendary Mode
* Inspired by the much-loved deck-building RPG, Dream Quest, created by Peter Whalen
Expect Monster Slayers to hit the Switch on April 5th.