Today Indie game development outfit Blazing Badger have announced their debut title AIPD will be released in North America February 2nd. AIPD is out today in Europe, here’s our review. The shooter will be priced at: € 9.99 / $ 9.99 / £ 6.99.
AIPD a top-down co-op twin-stick shooter with a visual identity that is an homage to the 80s’ neon art styles, pioneered by games like Minestorm on the Vectrex console system or feature films like Tron. Blazing Badger aims for a unique gameplay experience, enabling the player to design her preferred game modes out of 100,000 possible combinations.
Check out the trailer below:
· Design your own game modes out of 100,000 potential combinations
· Adjust your ship’s equipment to your custom built challenges
· Team up with friends for local coop play
· Compete in online leaderboards
· Participate in limited time challenges, where the game mode is randomized every week
· Timeless 80s neon art style brought to the next generation, powered by Unreal Engine 4