Publisher BadLand Games and Spanish studio Santa Clara Games are getting ready to release the 8-bit top-down shooter 8DAYS on PlayStation 4 February 7, 2017.
A pixelated exercise in precision, patience, and peacekeeping, 8DAYS is already out on Steam, and here’s some of the key features you can expect when it hits PlayStation:
* Dual-stick shooter with non-stop action.
* Hidden characters to find and secrets to uncover!
* Two gameplay modes: single-player and local two-player co-op.
* Five chapters — including the previously released “Mission 1: Rice Wars.”
* Solid 2D arcade mechanics mixed with 3D input controls.
* Adaptive enemy A.I. makes each playthrough unique.
* Original OST features 31 heart-pumping tracks.
More news as we get it!